Friday, December 28, 2018

Uttarakhand And India Most Famous Social Worker Rakesh Kumar Went to The Sai Temple Charubeta Khatima

Khatima's and Uttarakhand Top Social Worker Or Software Engineer Rakesh Kumar Recently Visited Near Sai Mandir Charubeta

Mr. KUMAR Say Own Words In Social Accounts

Thankyou my SAI ....for everything Faith and Patience is the essence and you have taught me that.. Bowing my head in obeisance knowing that my family and I are always protected... 

 In fact, at the event Mr. Kumar also spoke about the depression he faced and his long path to recovery. Continuing with the same, though his schedule still remains rather hectic, was recently snapped at the Shirdi Sai Baba Temple. 




Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search